matamorez nerf

• Beitrag von kenneth48482019 ()

Dieser Beitrag wurde vom Autor aus folgendem Grund gelöscht: Changed Mind ().
  • There is a difference between a scrub and a good player. The scrub complains about things being op while the good player finds a way to overcome them. Stop trying to nerf things. If the matamorez is such a good gun don't nerf it... USE IT! I am getting tired of people trying to nerf things... why don't we make grizzlys just as powerful as sportshots? So it can be a fair fight? NO. I used to enjoy fighter jets. But then they were nerfed. That ruined the fun for everyone who enjoyed being a fighter pilot.

• There is a difference between a scrub and a good player. The scrub complains about things being op while the good player finds a way to overcome them. Stop trying to nerf things. If the matamorez is such a good gun don't nerf it... USE IT! I am getting tired of people trying to nerf things... why don't we make grizzlys just as powerful as sportshots? So it can be a fair fight? NO. I used to enjoy fighter jets. But then they were nerfed. That ruined the fun for everyone who enjoyed being a fighter pilot.

I changed my mind after this... if we nerfed this one day Maplestrike will be complained and nerfed...it’s starting to shape a pattern and we shouldn’t follow that pattern.