Staff Aplication

• Steam profile link + name: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198200086114

Szym80180

Game and Freezzer play-time: On this account about 100 hours and i think 80 on freezzer, but on other account it was 500 hours and 350 on freezzer.

Recent/current weekly + daily play-time:

About yourself: My name is Simon. I live in Poland, but i know English well. I don't swear because i think it is stupid. My hobby is programming and plaing games.

Why you would be well suited to become a Support-Staff: I very like freezzer, it is server i have played most time. I like helping people. When i was small kid i always wanted to be moderator of a servee.

• Thank you for your application

We'll get back to you with a response within 7 days

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#0909

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

76561198366564789.png

• Thank you for your interest in joining the staff team, however we are rejecting your application based on your undetailed application and on the fact that your Freezzer server playtime is far below our requirements.
    You may re-apply in 3 months

Thread Closed