Please unnerf fighter jets

• It was so much fun using them. Like I said in a different topic:

There is a difference between a scrub and a good player. The scrub complains about things being OP while the good player tries to find ways to overcome them.

Should we nerf grizzlies to make them as powerfull as sportshots so it can be a fair fight? NO! If fighter jets are OP then don't nerf them, use them. Plus they are easily countered by matamorez and other anti vehicle guns. Please unnerf them as it was not fair to all the people who loved being fighter pilots.

• I don't think you fully understand the concept of balancing in game things, if we didn't nerf jets at all there wouldn't be a point in using any other guns/vehicles since people could save tons of barricades on the jets to the point where others were not able to take down a jet without many many dmg in it, in fact it would take a lot of time and when destroyed they could just spawn another jet and keep doing this forever farming kills and ruining fun for everyone. Some times things needs to be balanced in order to open a wide variety of different choices regarding inventory loadouts, playstyle etc. We know that people really enjoy playing with maplestrike being the most popular gun without a doubt but there are still other viable options besides it. Our servers are sandbox based for a reason, we want people to have their own different playstyles and not just people farming kills all over the map with an indestructible, high speed and high explosive dmg vehicle that can be spawned every 7 seconds. Hope you understood my point.

• As i said before the problem is not the jet hp but the fact that people will load it with barricades (which got their hp buffed some patches ago by the game dev). If we buff the jet dmg the same problem we've got in the past will rise again with it being impossible to play against and killing the sandbox aspect of the servers.

• As i said before the problem is not the jet hp but the fact that people will load it with barricades (which got their hp buffed some patches ago by the game dev). If we buff the jet dmg the same problem we've got in the past will rise again with it being impossible to play against and killing the sandbox aspect of the servers.

Your argument is invalid seeing how anyone can place barricades on any vehicle including tanks, and helicopters with machine guns, yet those were not nerfed. (I still die in one hit from a tank shell).

you could also lower the max number of barricades players can place on vehicles as well as barricade health.

• Any other vehicle is slower than jet so even if there are people spamming barricades they will end up surrounded and eventually die, the same doesn't happen with jets.
    We already have a barricade limit and if we lower it we might end up ruining some people's custom cars (yes, not everyone barricades their vehicles to pvp, there are some people that like to rly be creative).
    And if we reduce the barricades health it would affect more than just the vehicles, in fact it would affect the whole gameplay (bases, pvp aspect, etc) so unless the majority of the community wants it to change it most likely wont change. Keep in mind that we nerfed jets because pretty much everyone wanted them to be nerfed.

• Nice debate up there :). I’d like to point out that some people are starting to put large amounts of land mines on jets. When they crash into a group of people all of them will die. If the weaponary of the jet is buffed a single costumed jet could easily take on a large amount of people(even though that’s the purpose irl but this is Unturned). If the HMG on the jet is buffed, it would be better to turn freezzer in to a jet fighting arena. Freezzer would not nerf the jet if the Athens arena HMG is still in Unturned(high rate of fire and insane accuracy). Nerfing the jet is encouraging players to use multiple different transports so the server could be more fun. Keep in mind that jets are still the fastest and the most flexible transportation on Freezzer.