Changing raid weapons back to how it used to raid

• it would be nice if we could have raiding gear do the same damage as before the update of changing it i mean you can go in s-7 basement blowtorch the door 24/7 and you have to use like 16 charges at the same time to get through its kinda insane i mean if ur a solo player you wouldnt be able to raid that, also making explosions do the same damage as before would also be cool cuz i cant suicide bomb ppl alone with chewing gum you need atleast 2 ppl to suicide bomb now

• it would be nice if we could have raiding gear do the same damage as before the update of changing it i mean you can go in s-7 basement blowtorch the door 24/7 and you have to use like 16 charges at the same time to get through its kinda insane i mean if ur a solo player you wouldnt be able to raid that, also making explosions do the same damage as before would also be cool cuz i cant suicide bomb ppl alone with chewing gum you need atleast 2 ppl to suicide bomb now

I agree, People arent supposed to build bases in sand-box servers, yet some do. and it should be easier to raid. With current rate you need 50 Dragonfang ammo to do so with a weapon which is pretty much a lot for raiding someone who have place +30 Large Metal Plates in a place like Holman Island's Basement.

• In my opinion that would be unbalanced, people that actually put effort into building bases would just get raided all the time and they won't be able to defend the base because of its low durability.