Application For SUPPORT TEAM

Game and Freezzer Play Time:Well,164 hours in game,and 134 hours in freezzer servers

Recent/current weekly + daily time:Well,in a week I maximum reached 34 hours,and in a day I maximum reached 8 hours in freezer,but normally I reach 6 hours

About Yourself:Hello!My name is Andrei and I am from Romania.I was born in 2006,december,on 19th.I am in 5th grade and I can speak english fluently.I go to English meditation one hours per week,on wednesday,at 5 P.M.I know math very well and I am playing on computer for about 5 years old.When I will grow,I would like to be an army soldier.This is all what I can say about myself!!

Why you would be well suited to become a Support-Staff:I would like to be a support-staff because I want to help the freezzer community and servers get rid of cheaters and rule-breakers!I would like to become a support-staff because I love this server and this friendly community!

With Love For This Community,

Andrei<3

𝓦𝓲𝓷𝓷𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓠𝓾𝓲𝓽

𝓠𝓾𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓦𝓲𝓷❗

You said you were 16 in your last application made on April 30th last year.

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#0909

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

76561198366564789.png

• Thank you for your application

We'll get back to you with a response within 7 days

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#0909

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

76561198366564789.png

• Thank you once again for your interest in joining the team, however your application is being rejected based on your age.

You may re-apply in 6 months

Thread Closed

76561198366564789.png