adding or keeping the bundles (weapons, gear and vehicles) of Ireland, Greece, Carpat, Hawaii and France..

• Wanna see some retired weapons coming back and wanna keep the Hawaii bundle? 8

The result is only visible to the participants.

Nelson is going on a rampage, removing Greece and, a long time ago, Ireland and Carpat.

Soon, Hawaii will disappear too.

Every weapon was balanced and I really miss the orel or the dagger.

Please freezzer team!

• Nelson is going on a rampage, removing Greece and, a long time ago, Ireland and Carpat.

Soon, Hawaii will disappear too.

Every weapon was balanced and I really miss the orel or the dagger.

Please freezzer team!

People are pretty much using Maplestrike, Nightraider, Fusilaut , etc all the time. I dont know if adding those gonna put any weight on the server or no, but im sure that no one gonna use them except some people like you or else.

Not to mention that every map's weapon pack have been used by people of course but the fact is people will eventually end up using those guns i mentioned above. how long you gonna use dagger? a couple of days and then back to whatever you used to use.

• Same thing goes for Vehicles, Most of the people use Jet, Attack Chopper, etc and a few again, use some random vehicles for fun. So again, they will be there without any usage.

Gyros were fun and reliable. The helicopters such as bouncer and coaster are useful in certain situations. The most important part are the boats, Unturned never had so many different boats before.

• People are pretty much using Maplestrike, Nightraider, Fusilaut , etc all the time. I dont know if adding those gonna put any weight on the server or no, but im sure that no one gonna use them except some people like you or else.

Not to mention that every map's weapon pack have been used by people of course but the fact is people will eventually end up using those guns i mentioned above. how long you gonna use dagger? a couple of days and then back to whatever you used to use.

No I don't agree.

I am sorry if you keep these weapons all the time but I don't.

I change my weapons a lot and I am gonna shock you but I don't use maplestrikes.