hawkhound 1 headshot

• You must be one of those kids that cry "NERF!" all the time. If you die to a weapon that you think is OP then grow some balls and learn to take the loss like a grown up instead of cry "NERF!".

There is nothing wrong with buffing under powered guns.

Only successful Nerf vote we had so far was on Matamorez (And mkII but thats nerfed on basically all sandbox servers) so the "You must be one of those kids that cry "NERF!" all the time." part is absolutely irrelevant. Hawkhound and Schofield are god as they are. Only reason why people need them buffed is because they are little cry babies that cant get kills with normal unbuffed ones. Also i would like to say that there actually players that enjoy 2hs kills with Hawkhound and Schofield so buffing them would mean deleting only two bolt action sniper rifles that are available on Freezzer. If you want to farm kills on Hawkhoud/Schofield just get good at the game. Its not that hard to get actual kills on Hawkhound/Schofield. Guns right now have a good balance on Freezzer and hopefully it will stay like that for now. Buff of the Ekho and Timberwolf was fair and reasonable because people missed guns like Sharpsman Rifle and Hecate. we have two 1hs kill guns so making more of them is just question of "Admin buff this for me because i suck at the game". Also Schofield has 5 bullets only so "You can make it so it kills in 6-8 shots" is a retarded idea in general.

• Only successful Nerf vote we had so far was on Matamorez (And mkII but thats nerfed on basically all sandbox servers) so the "You must be one of those kids that cry "NERF!" all the time." part is absolutely irrelevant. Hawkhound and Schofield are god as they are. Only reason why people need them buffed is because they are little cry babies that cant get kills with normal unbuffed ones. Also i would like to say that there actually players that enjoy 2hs kills with Hawkhound and Schofield so buffing them would mean deleting only two bolt action sniper rifles that are available on Freezzer. If you want to farm kills on Hawkhoud/Schofield just get good at the game. Its not that hard to get actual kills on Hawkhound/Schofield. Guns right now have a good balance on Freezzer and hopefully it will stay like that for now. Buff of the Ekho and Timberwolf was fair and reasonable because people missed guns like Sharpsman Rifle and Hecate. we have two 1hs kill guns so making more of them is just question of "Admin buff this for me because i suck at the game". Also Schofield has 5 bullets only so "You can make it so it kills in 6-8 shots" is a retarded idea in general.

your "admin buff this for me because i suck at the game" argument is weak, because there is already 1 tap weapons in the game, the OP therefore does not need the hawkhound to be buffed to be good at the game, he is asking it be buffed so that there is more diversity in weapon choice.

• your "admin buff this for me because i suck at the game" argument is weak, because there is already 1 tap weapons in the game, the OP therefore does not need the hawkhound to be buffed to be good at the game, he is asking it be buffed so that there is more diversity in weapon choice.

I know him and only reason he is asking for that is because he gota snice skin for it so he wants to farm kills on it. Also game also needs 2hs snipers as well so its fair that low tier guns need 2hsto kill and high tier need 1hs.