How do I become a moderator?
This thread is about how you can become a part of the Freezzer team
As we want to provide our community with the most active support possible, there are some requirements for each player which must be met (some may be overlooked in exceptional circumstances), in order to get a place in the moderator team. Should you get accepted, you become an in-game moderator, however if you wish to also become a Discord moderator please specify this in your application.
We ask every applicant to take some time with his/her's application and to accept and understand the requirements. All applications will be responded to within 2-3 weeks.
- Actively play on our servers, main players are preferred in the selection. (Add how many hours per week you are able to spend on the server weekly in your application)
- Should have a good interaction with the community. (Discord is a requirement as it is our main method of communication)
- Be able to speak English fluently
- The rules of our servers must be thoroughly read and understood.
- Basic knowledge of how Unturned works. (400-500+ hours on Unturned would be suitable)
- Each applicant must be at least 14 years of age.
- A mature attitude
- Don't forget to put your Steam profile in your application.
- You must have at least 100 hours playtime in our servers. (You can check your Freezzer playtime by typing /pt on any of our servers)
When applying, use the following template:
Steam profile link + name:
Game and Freezzer play-time:
Recent/current weekly + daily play-time:
Why you would be well suited to become a Support-Staff:
Please send applications by creating a new thread in the Staff Applications Sub-Forum
For questions or uncertainties, please contact an administrator or moderator on TeamSpeak or Discord. Also note that if any current admin or moderator objects to your placement in the team then your application may be declined.
All requirements must be met before applying, however in exceptional circumstances some may be dismissed if agreed by staff.
And please, don't be an Alpha_Tomato_77